Shinhyup Electronics continues to grow through development of new PCB technology for automobile electronic equipment / for home electronic appliances & IT / for medical service.
- Achieved 58.5 billion annual sales
- Change head office to Incheon office
- Achieved 42.2 billion annual sales
- IATF16949 certification
- approved by the LG Electronics’ Air Conditioner Division
- approved by the LG Electronics’ Washing Machine Division
- CEO Jo Hyeongjun appointed
- SQ-MARK upgraded to Level A
- Incheon branches of factory 1 and 2 began to operate separately
- LED and F-PCB lines completed
- INNOBIZ certification
- won 500 Million Dollar Export Tower
- SQ-MARK certification from Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation
- TS16949 and ISO14001 certification
- ISO9001:2000 certification
- Incheon branch office extended (former Incheon factory 1)
- Incheon Namdong-gu factory began mass production of epoxy.
- Incheon Namdong-gu epoxy factory established.
- ISO9001:1994 certification
- Busan factory relocated to the current location in Sinpyeong-dong
- DENSO / Mass production of Samsung Electron Device products
- Shinhyup Co., Ltd. incorporated
- PCB circuit board production (single-sided and double-sided) began.
- UL product certification (E102784)